Any laboratory blood test is necessary to decipher. Typically, the analysis indicates the number of white blood cells, Hemoglobin, erythrocyte, basophils and other data.
The most important indicators of laboratory blood tests - the number of white blood cells and hemoglobin. Also, the doctor should pay attention to indicators of platelets, erythrocyte, monotsitov, basophils and neutrophils.
Human blood shows any condition of his body. Whether it is a slight indisposition or serious illness, basic blood parameters change and help the doctor determine the professional disease and prescribe treatment or additional studies.
How to decipher the general blood test results?
We offer you two tables, below. The first of these standards results indicated blood count, second - WBC. Let us examine more, which is reflected in the two tables.
Table 1 – indicators blood count
|Red blood cells (x 1012 / l)||RBC||4-5,1||3,7-4,7|
|The average volume of red blood cells (Valium or mkm3)||MCV||80-94||81-99|
|Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (mm / h)||ESR||2-15||2-10|
|anisocytosis erythrocytes (%)||RDW||11,5-14,5||11,5-14,5|
|Hemoglobin (g / l)||HGB||130-160||120-140|
|The average level of hemoglobin (py)||MCH||27-31||27-31|
|Mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (%)||MCHC||33-37||33-37|
|Platelets (x 109 / l)||PLT||180-320||180-320|
|Mean platelet volume (Valium or mkm3)||MPV||7-11||7-11|
|White blood cells (x 109 / l)||WBC||4-9||4-9|
The results of the general analysis of blood shows many indicators. Consider the main ones:
- RBC - the total number of red blood cells (erythrocyte). Abnormal increase in these cells is associated with impaired hematopoiesis. Decrease in red blood cells, usually, It is a consequence of anemia, hemolysis and blood loss.
- HGB - hemoglobin, which is a protein, ferriferous. It transports oxygen to tissues, and carbon dioxide - from their, and also supports the acid-base balance. Decrease in hemoglobin often occurs due to anemia.
- HCT - hematocrit. It is defined as the ratio between erythrocytes, which settled to the bottom after taking analysis, and total blood. Increase of this indicator suggests polyuria, polycythemia or eritremii. Decrease in hematocrit level is at an anemia and an increase in circulating blood volume.
- PLT - platelets. These cells are responsible for blood clotting. If their amount is reduced, the reason may be viral diseases, destruction of the bone marrow, bacterial infection and the nature of other pathologies. platelet count increase is due to a wide variety of ailments: diseases of the joints to cancer.
- CPU - color index. It defines the saturation of hemoglobin in red blood cells. If it is insufficient, it may indicate iron deficiency anemia, anemia or lead poisoning. When the CPU is raised above normal, the reason is oncology, polyposis of the stomach and deficiency of vitamins B9 and B12.
- erythrocyte indices:
- MCV - mean corpuscular volume, for detecting the water and salt balance and type of anemia;
- RDW - the degree of diversity of erythrocytes, that determines, how cells differ from each other in terms of;
- MCH - average content of hemoglobin; This criterion is considered to be an analog of color index;
- MCHC - mean concentration of hemoglobin and red blood cells; this figure is calculated taking into account the level of hematocrit and hemoglobin.
- ESR - erythrocyte sedimentation rate. This indicator provides a wide variety of diseases. In large quantities it is observed in oncology, infectious pathologies, inflammation, etc.. Reduced erythrocyte sedimentation rate is often the result of circulatory disorders, occurrence of anaphylactic shock and cardiovascular disease.
Table 2 – wbc
|Index||x 109 / l||%|
|basophils||to 0,065||to 1|
We now turn to the leukocyte formula.
It determines the percentage of various types of leukocytes in the blood, ie, the relative abundance of each type of white cell. Why do we need this formula? It is very important, as with any changes in the body in the blood percentage of certain types of white cells is decreased or increased. This is due to a decrease or increase in other types of. According to information, obtained due to leukocyte, You can be judged within a given pathology, of complications, and more accurately predict the outcome.
hope, Our article will help you sort out the results of analyzes.
And the most important ㅡ diagnosis based on the results of analyzes can deliver only a professional doctor. Whatever the full blood count, you did not pass, do not engage in self - it can be dangerous to life and health.