1. Processed data
1.1. We do not collect your personal data using the Site.
1.2. All data, collected on the Site, provided and accepted in an anonymous form (hereinafter - "Anonymous data").
1.3. Anonymized data includes the following information, that do not allow you to be identified:
1.3.1. Information, which you provide about yourself on your own using the online forms and program modules of the Site, including name or phone number and/or email address.
1.3.2. Data, which are transmitted in an impersonal form in automatic mode, depending on the settings of the software you use.
1.4. The Administration has the right to establish requirements for the composition of the Impersonal User Data, that are collected by using the Site.
1.5. If certain information is not marked as required, its provision or disclosure is carried out by the User at his own discretion and on his own initiative.
1.6. The Administration does not verify the accuracy of the data provided and whether the User has the necessary consent to their processing in accordance with this Policy, assuming, that the User is acting in good faith, prudently and makes every reasonable effort to keep such information up to date and obtain all necessary consents to its use.
1.7. You acknowledge and accept the possibility of using third-party software on the Site, as a result of which such persons can receive and transmit the data specified in clause 1.3 in an anonymized form.
Example! The specified software of third parties includes systems for collecting statistics of visits Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrika.
1.8. The composition and conditions for collecting anonymized data using third-party software are determined directly by their copyright holders and may include:
- browser data (type, version, cookie);
- device data and location;
- operating system data (type, version, screen resolution);
- request data (time, transition source, IP address).
1.9. The Administration is not responsible for the procedure for using the Anonymized User Data by third parties.
2. Purposes of data processing
2.1. The administration uses the data for the following purposes:
2.1.1. Processing incoming requests and communication with the User;
2.1.2. Information service, including distribution of advertising and information materials;
2.1.3. Carrying out marketing, statistical and other research;
2.1.4. Targeting advertising materials on the Site.
3. Data protection requirements
3.1. The administration stores data and ensures their protection from unauthorized access and distribution in accordance with internal rules and regulations.
3.2. Received data is kept confidential, except, when they are made public by the User, as well as when the technologies and software of third parties used on the Site or the settings of the software used by the User provide for an open exchange with these persons and / or other participants and users of the Internet.
3.3. In order to improve the quality of work, the Administration has the right to store log files about the actions, committed by the User as part of the use of the Site during 1 (One) year.
4. Data transfer
4.1. The administration has the right to transfer data to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has consented to such actions, including cases where the User uses the settings of the software used, not limiting the provision of certain information;
- The transfer is necessary as part of the User's use of the functionality of the Site;
- The transfer is required in accordance with the purposes of data processing;
- In connection with the transfer of the Site, use or property of such third party;
- At the request of a court or other authorized state body within the framework of the procedure established by law;
- To protect the rights and legitimate interests of the Administration in connection with violations committed by the User.
5.1. This Policy may be changed or terminated by the Administration unilaterally without prior notice to the User.. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Site, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.
5.2. The current version of the Policy is located on the Website on the Internet at https://omedicine.info/policy
The current version of the Policy dated 10 July 2022 year.