Active material: sea water
When ATH: R01AX10
CCF: The preparation for moistening the mucous membranes of the nose
ICD-10 codes (testimony): J00, J30.1, J30.3, J31
When CSF: 24.10.01
Manufacturer: ZAMBON S.p.A. (Italy)
Pharmaceutical form, composition and packaging
◊ Nasal Spray as a clear colorless or nearly colorless solution.
|sea water||29 ml|
Excipients: water d / and.
15 ml – plastic spray bottles (1) – packs cardboard.
15 ml – plastic spray bottles (3) – packs cardboard.
Preparation for topical use in diseases of the nose. Contains subjected to sterile filtration of pure natural sea water with natural minerals and trace elements from the Atlantic Ocean, which by its concentration of isotonic nasal mucosa (matches 0.9% sodium chloride solution).
Seawater thins nasal secretions, It contributes to the disappearance of crusts in the nose and makes it easier purification procedure of the nasal cavity.
The drug does not cause addiction and drug dependence.
When applied topically, the drug is not absorbed.
- Rhinitis of different etiology (incl. allergic) to cleanse, moisturizing the nasal cavity to reduce exposure to allergens and cold exposure factor;
- Care of the nasal mucosa;
- Prevention of diseases of the nose and nasopharynx.
Unless otherwise indicated, should adhere to the following recommendations on the use of the drug.
Adults and children over 2 years – by 1-2 dose aerosol (1-2 clicking on the valve) in each nostril 3-6 times / day as needed.
Children under 2 years – by 1 dose aerosol (1 pressing the valve) in each nostril 3-6 time / day as needed. In applying the drug to put the child in the back, on the side, tilt the head slightly.
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Enter the nasal adapter into one nostril.
3. Activate sprayer single movement.
4. Repeat the above steps for the other nasal passage.
5. After using the nasal spray to wipe clean with a paper towel Adapter.
6. Close nasal adapter protective cap.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Pregnancy and lactation
Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation is allowed.
The product contains no preservatives, tk. special technology of its production to prevent the penetration of microorganisms into the vial with the solution by repeated application.
Cases of overdose are not known.
Incompatibilities with other drugs have not been described.
When concomitant administration with other drugs for nasal administration will first need to apply Fluimarin.
Conditions of supply of pharmacies
The drug is resolved to application as an agent Valium holidays.
Conditions and terms
The drug should be stored out of reach of children at or below 30 ° C. Shelf life – 2 year.